First off, thank you for playing Hack24. We have lots coming soon. If you get a spare moment, please report any bugs to us via the contact support button.
Our biggest update to date!
– Players can now change building type and the primary colour of them.
– Players can now message other online players.
– Non player characters have been added. Cool missions coming soon
- Fixed main LOGIN issue.
- Fixed items not spawning.
- Game Center automatically logs int.
- Fixed Scan Item which crashed if no one was online.
- Fixed rating which went to a blank page.
- Fixed spinner on logout.
- Fixes to game center
- Push Notifications now tell you when you get hacked, robbed or lose a building.
- Claim all item (rare) allows you to claim from all of your buildings in one go.
- Steal item (rare) allows you to steal another players building permanently.
- Scan has been renamed to Probe and a new item called Scan shows you who is online.
- Rob Player (rare) item allows you to instantly rob another player for 10% of their money.
- If you feel nice, you can now rate the app.
- A couple of onscreen help dialogs.
- UI bug fixes.
- Speed increases.
- Improvements to onscreen controls.
- Security fixes.
We did some server changes that may of caused a few uses a few issues with buildings not exiting when hacking or buying. We are working on a fix for this in 1.02. We had to do this to fix the building and item generation which was not working properly (e.g no lvl 1/2 buildings to hack).
- You can now connect to Game Center and see how your doing on XP / Credits.
- You can promote the game via Twitter and Facebook
- You can now view release notes
- Level 1 and 2 buildings now spawn. These are a lot easier to hack for new players.
- Rare items only spawn in high level buildings.
- Limited teleport to 10000
- Renamed buildings owned by Burf to Available to buy to reduce confusion
- Show dialog when failed to hack a building
- Fixed teleport coordinates system
- Building costs changed
- Capped building claim amount to 100000
- Teleport list is now sorted by last claimed
- UI fixes