So, tonight I decided just to punt out Virtual Worlds. Probably a silly move but nothing has been happening lately with it due to work stuff, a 3 week long cough, 2 birthdays, Christmas and home life!
I will soon know how bad it is!
I managed to do some useful bug fixes, tested it on a couple of controllers etc. More will come soon!
What does it have?
- Main world has little huts which is your door way to the other worlds
- It has some built in help to tell you what buttons do what.
- It has some nice new textures but sadly very limiting at the moment
- You can see other players in the game, pretty poor graphics but that will be fixed very soon
- You can create your own little minecraft type world 🙂 though very basic!
- Once I see it in the Google Store, I will test it works 🙂 (releases always seem to cause some odd bug)
- I need to add some more textures ASAP
- A way for people to report bugs
- A way for people to talk to each other!