So a new Humble Bundle has appeared that’s aimed at mobile devs which is cool! It contains a large range of books by Packt which will help any Mobile Dev improve their skills, details below:
I am sure I have done it before, but I would also like to point out that Packt also gives away a free book every day!!! Claiming it is one of my daily tasks!
Humble Bundles generally consist of a number of indie games sold together at a low price in support of charity. This time however it’s a bit different, as this one is composed almost entirely of game development tools and asset packs. The bundle currently includes:
- Axis Game Factory Starter Pack
- Stencyl Indie Edition 1 year License
- RPG Maker 90% off coupon
- Humble Bundle Starter DLC ( sprite tiles and music tracks )
- Indie Game Maker 2014 Finalist Pack ( more assets )
- Labyrinth Dreams ( a game )
- RPG Maker VX Ace Delux
- Game Character Hub
- Humble Bundle SciFi Pack
- Humble Bundle New DLC Pack
- Aveyond:Lord of Twilight ( a game )
- Crimson Clover WORLD IGNITION ( a game )
- App Game Kit 2
- Spriter Pro
- Sprite Lamp
- Humble Bundle Fantasy DLC Pack
- Goats on a Bridge ( a game )
The above list is the complete purchase list however, and requires an investment of at least 12$. That said, Spriter alone usually has a 50$ price tag and Stencyl Indie is 99$, thats an extremely reasonable price tag.
More details about the Humble Game Making Bundle are available right here.