So, in terms of coding, the last week has been rather busy, actually in terms of progress, it’s looking good on all front (except Hack24)!
First off, there have been some updates to the website to finally include a basic list of historic Robotics projects. I had planned to do that last year! I have also updated the design and content a little, which frankly no one will notice!
Next, I started yet another new project, Burf Search Engine (The Return). It had been on the cards for a while, however, I have now started coding it. First in NodeJS, then in Server Side Swift using the Perfect framework. It went swimmingly well (thanks to Ad) until I had to deploy it to Ubuntu. There, you start to learn the differences between Apple frameworks and the open source versions of the same framework. Randomly I am expecting the Apple framework to have less //todo and //to implement comments 🙂
The Crypto project didn’t process as far as I hoped this week purely due to my friend (and other coder) being ill, however, momentium has now picked back up. As your also probably aware Cryptocurrencies took a massive dive this week!
No update on Hack24, it will resume after phase 1 of the Crypto project has been completed and the search engine crawler for Burf.co is live 🙂