So, Virtual Worlds, hmm I had planned to release that by the end of the month however a few things have come up! Man Flu has not helped me code, the snot just goes everywhere!
I have also had a few other things on!
Excuses over, where are we?
- Started getting a better set of textures together thanks to Gary
- Made a very rough simple player model which maybe be replaced by a OBJ file
- Fixed lots of bugs
- Created a control screen showing controls etc
- Improved the navigation throughout the app
- Implemented some speaking help notifications
- Got Google Cloud Messaging working however not sure why I need it now.
- Moved to Live server!
Left to do by 1st December
- Improve player object
- Finish texture pack off
- Make scalable zone object
- Fix any controller issues
- Allow user interaction maybe using GCM
- Allow players to fly in zones if they own them to help build them
Wish me luck!